Wednesday, July 29, 2009

9 steps to doubling your Christmas appeal income

I ran a workshop recently focused entirely on raising more, in fact doubling, income from upcoming Christmas appeals.

I know most of you are thinking: come on Jonathon it's only August! Alas, it's time to start preparing folks, it ain't that far away...

So with that, I thought I'd replay those 9 key ingredients for you. Put simply, they are:

1 Targeting the right people
2 Asking for the right thing
3 Getting the message right
4 Getting the letter right
5 Getting personal
6 Getting the execution right
7 Making it easy to respond
8 Getting the follow up right
9 Test, test and test again

But rather than do this a disservice, here is the presentation.

Feel free to drop me a line if you want clarification on any of the slides.

Oh, and don't forget Christmas doesn't end in December!

Jonathon

No comments: